Who can Apply?
Young people between the age of 18-23 years old who have matric, who are currently in matric or who have completed tertiary education and who:
- are looking for a good foundation to build their life upon and to rise above their circumstances;
- have basic leadership qualities and are willing to accept the responsibility of leadership;
- are not disqualified by their lifestyle to act as good role models in a community where alcohol abuse, drug addiction, violence and sexual promiscuity cause major problems;
- accept Biblical values and norms as principles for life and are willing to be equipped in these;
- are prepared to do service work in the community while they are being trained and equipped;
- are prepared to work hard, even for the sake of their own livelihoods;
- are prepared to commit themselves to be part of GF4GF’s GOODYEAR for at least 1 year and to give their whole hearted cooperation in a team;
- do not already have children or dependents;
- are prepared, for the duration of the training, to live at the GF4GF center and to take part in all activities, including weekend activities when applicable.
Students should be able to understand English as well as either Sotho or Afrikaans, even if they can only speak one of them well. Training is mostly done in English and therefore good English comprehension is necessary.
Students receive a basic compensation. After deductions for accommodation, meals, transport, and training costs, there will be enough remaining for pocket money.
- Student selection is done by the management of the GF4GF Center.
- Closing date for applications: 15 January 2021
- All applications must be handed in before or on the closing date. They can be posted to P.O.Box 1, Tweeling 9820 or be handed in at Willows GF4GF Center (19, 6th Street Tweeling). They can also be e-mailed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information give us a call on 0716952340 / 0735101793 or inbox us on Facebook (facebook.com/willowsGF4GF).
- Interviews will be on the January 2021
If you have read the information above and would like to apply for a GoodYear, please fill out the application form below. One of our team leaders will get back to you and let you know if you have been shortlisted for an interview. You will only be notified about interviews after applications have closed.
Location: Tweeling, Free State | Contact: email@example.com | Applications close: 15 January 2021
READ THIS BEFORE COMPLETING THE FORM:
Complete this form when you have enough time to properly answer all the questions as it takes some time and you will not be able to save your answers and come back to them at a later stage. You will need an electronic copy of your ID or Passport and an electronic copy of your Matric certificate or September results.