o Reinstate Biblical morals and values
- Equip with root skills
o Restore marriage and family life
o Break addiction
- Alcohol, drugs, porn, Lotto, etc.
o Combat unemployment and laziness
- Alleviate poverty
- Biblical work ethic
o Fight malnutrition and it’s consequences
- Healing (wounds and hurts)
- Training (theoretic and practical)
- Serving the community (address most felt needs)
- Laying foundations (reinstitution of Christian morals and values, as well as root and life skills needed for healthy families and communities)
- Accepting responsibility for own future and livelihood, as well as co-responsibility for the well-being of the community
- Giving opportunities: jobs or support for further studies at universities or colleges
- Work is Worship
- Work is Love made Visible
- at High Standard
- On Time
- No Wastage
- With Joy!
See how you can partner with us
If you don't have a good character, if your character is not strong, you are not going to make it in life.
Nicole Lindsey GoodYear Alumni (2014)
A bad attitude is like a flat tyre, it takes you nowhere.
Rynard van Rhyn GoodYear Alumni (2013)
It does not matter how much you have learned, but it really matter the few things you actually apply in your life
Neville van Schalkwyk GoodYear Alumni (2013)
“I came to (Palms) GF4GF Centre to become the role model, I wish I had when I was young.
I was equipped to lead, to serve, and to grow.”
Ethel Wildt GoodYear Alumni (Now > training coordinator at Palms GF4GF Centre)
“Through hard work and people investing in my life
I was able rise above my circumstances, and become the person God wants me to be.”
Mario Vries GoodYear Alumni